Since its founding in 2000, the school has been an unifying social force. A co-educational English medium school, it is based on the philosophy of providing quality education and seeks to equip pupils to a life of personal and professional achievement. Pupils are motivated to explore issues and gain an in-depth understanding and factual knowledge of the subject concept.
We want all our students to attain outstanding academic results and the personal confidence and self-belief to enable them to be successful individuals at every stage of their lives. We are therefore committed to providing an environment in which every child will be encouraged and supported, while developing the learning skills and curiosity they will need to be able to set and reach their goals. We want the children to discover their passions and achieve in all areas including sport, music, drama and the arts, while being empowered to contribute to the lives of others, making an active and positive difference to the world around them.
- To help students achieve academic excellence in every possible way.
- To teach the students the celebration of the power and glory of Indian culture in their own lives.
- To provide an ideal ambience for overall development of students.
- To encourage students to develop a sound character, good manners and a sense of responsibility about their duty to the nation, family and self.
- To inculcate a spirit of selfless service in students so that they freely share their knowledge, skills and resources to help needy people, irrespective of their religion, nationality, caste, creed or sex.
- To inculcate a spirit of sportsmanship in students, so that they learn to face the vicissitudes of life with equal-mindedness.
We aim to provide an excellent and broad academic education for children between the ages of 3 – 18. We intend that all students:
- will be able to develop their creative, aesthetic, practical, physical, emotional and spiritual qualities and talents as fully as possible;
- will be treated as individuals and helped to fulfil their potential and identify their strengths;
- will become confident, well-balanced individuals, able to take their places in society as good citizens and leaders, and able to form strong and enduring relationships with others
Abroad School fosters the pursuit of excellence by providing its students with a broad liberal education of the highest quality in the Indian tradition.